Why do we perform well on some days and not so well the next? Or in my case, why is my first 9 of a round consistently mediocre but the back nine is usually very good? I put it down to warming up and getting into a rhythm. What’s consistent about your golf?...
Consistency – or lack of it
About Us Alignment Augusta Bryson DeChambeau Business Consistency COVID Data and Statistics Distance Drop zones Equipment Etiquette Eyesight Getting started Golf balls Golf gaming Golf_spectators Illusions Junior Golf Lessons Lockdown Practice Psychology Putting R&A Reading Greens Research Rory McIlroy Rules Ryder Cup Shoes Slow Play Solheim Cup Soup St Andrews Strange facts Tactics Technique Technology The Open Tips and techniques TV Golf Vernier WHS Winter
- Brooks vs. Bryson – The Match
- Ryder Cup 43 – Youth 19 – Experience 9
- Does the PuttBANDIT improve putting?
- One down, one to go for Team Europe
- Swing like a Lady
- From T71 to Claret Jug
- Open to learning?
- Scrambling a recovery
- What is a PuttBANDIT?
- Will PuttBANDIT improve my putting?
- Why is a PuttBANDIT better than a traditional golf ball marker?
- Is the PuttBANDIT legal?
- Does a ball marker have to be round?
- Where can I buy a PuttBANDIT?
- Can I buy a PuttBANDIT outside the UK?